Vegan Fiddle Diddles
- 1 cup vegan margarine (I like Becel’s plant based margarine)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup plant based milk
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put the margarine, sugar and milk into a saucepan. Heat on medium, stirring often, until it comes to a boil. Remove pan from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the waxed paper. Cool completely.
- Store in a container with a lid and waxed paper between the layers. Makes about 40 cookies.
Post a Comment