Search This Blog

Followers

Monday 25 August 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box-- August 2014

 This was my first ever Vegan Cuts beauty box. This box was curated by My Beauty Bunny and included items from Pacifica, Zabana Essentials, Emani, Enfusia and Balanced Guru. Let's see what I think of the items:

Pacifica  Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream: This was my first time using a BB cream but I constantly hear about them in commercials and magazines. Truth be told, I wasn't even sure what it was and honestly, I still don't haha! That being said, I love this stuff! It matches your skin tone perfectly and is not heavy and gives you a nice colour and glow, as well as moisturizing the skin. This could easily become a new must have in my makeup bag. 

  

Zabana Essenstials: French Green clay facial cleansing bar. I automatically liked the idea of this. Clay is so good for the skin and this seemed like a convenient way to add some to your daily routine. I have been using my bar for a few days now and really enjoy the way it feels on the skin. It has a nice light scent which I love but my skin has unfortunately started to breakout again. I have uber sensitive skin and I fight with acne daily. I can't say I'd repurchase this as I don't think it's agreeing with my skin but recommend it to people that don't suffer from acne like I. It's really affordable to order on their website!

 Enfusia: All-natural spa bath salts and soaks. I love baths and I love bath salts because they are fantastic for sore muscles after a long day. These ones from Enfusia smelt divine and left my skin feeling great and my muscles refreshed. This is definitely a product I would buy again.

 Emani: Mineral Hybrid Cream for brighter eyes in Speechless. When I first opened this I wasn't sure what it was even for but I absolutely loved the colours. It's breathtaking. I figured out it was for your eyes and have used it everyday since. It is so gorgeous and you honestly don't need to do anything else to your eyes but use this. I am lazy when it comes to make up, so this is perfect for me. This is also my favourite item from the box. I love love love it! 


Balanced Guru: Energy mist in Intuition. Basically this is sort of like a perfume or air freshener but it tells you to inhale it when sprayed in the air or spray it onto a scarf and inhale it. Really neat concept but this scent is a little strong for me. I am scent sensitive so inhaling it was a bit too much but I am going to use it as a air freshener instead.

Thanks Vegan Cuts!

Watch my unboxing video

No comments:

Post a Comment