Their motto has been "Convenience without Compromise" since the companies beginning in 1978 and what a perfect motto it is. They provide the very best in packaged goods by still standing by their ethics with wholesome delicious food. You won't find any animal ingredients in almost all of their 60+ products. *There's only one product on the website I could find with a milk ingredient. Which means they are an all vegetarian brand specializing majorly in vegan food. They mark their products with their distinct Vegan symbol.
Their product range anywhere from vegan sprinkles, ice cream cones to packaged vegan gravies, cheese-like sauces and coconut products such as milk, flour and shreds. The company is broken down into 6 distinct family brands including Edward & Sons™, Native Forest®, Let's Do...Organic®, The Wizard's®, Premier Japan®, and Road's End Organics®
On top of being a vegetarian company they also strive to offer many allergen-friendly foods with no artificial flavours or colours, no chemical preservatives or hydrogenated fats. They also support fair trade agriculture and other sustainable practices.
- The Wizards organic vegan worcestershire sauce
- Original organic panko from Edward & Sons
- Edward & Sons organic mashed potatoes
- Native Forest organic coconut milk
- Edward & Sons yellow curry
- Road's End Organics savory herb quick gravy
The Wizards organic vegan worcestershire sauce: A sauce that replicates worcestershire sauce without the fishiness. Great for recipes that call for it.
|Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Organic Expeller-Pressed Palm Oil.|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix 1 tbsp soy sauce with 1 tbsp agave nectar.
- Cut a block of medium tofu anyway you'd like.
- Mix second bowl of breadcrumbs (about half a cup), add garlic powder and paprika to taste, mix together.
- You can marinate the tofu in the soy sauce and agave or simply coat, then transfer into breadcrumbs, coating them.
- Place on baking sheet
- Cook for roughly 15 minutes, flipping halfway, until crispy.
Native Forest Coconut Milk: Perfect for soups, sauces or baking. My favourite thing to do with coconut milk is make vegan whipped cream. You just need a can of full fat coconut milk (scoop the fat off the top), then mix in a little bit of vanilla and maple or agave syrup to taste. Chill and voila.
|Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, purified water, organic guar gum).|
|Ingredients: Organic Potato Flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), Organic Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper.|
Edward & Sons Yellow Curry Cubes: Curry, simplified. Add to rice, potatoes or any other dish just like you would normal bouillon cubes for a great curry flavour.