Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Welcome

Hey everyone,

So this is going to be the official blog to go along with my website www.theveganpeach.com. I used to blog a lot in my younger days but always seem to lose interest so I am going to give this a whirl again.

I figured this would be a good opportunity to share reviews on vegan products, give vegan guides for shopping and product lists and other vegan information that I feel may be helpful. I made my website as a way to help veganism become achievable for the average person. I want to reach out and show just how easy and fun veganism is. This blog will be much of the same thing.

I am hoping to get lots of feedback. I want to hear from YOU. I want to know what you want to see, what interests you and what you struggle with the most. Ask questions, get involved. This blog is an extension of my passion to help others (animal and human). So thanks for stopping by.

xoxox
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment