Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

My First Protest

Myself and good friend Samantha posed with our signs.
Yesterday I attended my first protest. Our numbers weren't huge but I really felt we made an impact. The 12 of us stood out in the cold for an hour and a half in peaceful protest to the cruelty involved in the fur industry. We got supporting honks, waves and even a few genuine questions by passerbyer's. We had a couple people leafleting and lots of leaflet's left out for curious people to take a look on their own. Besides one angry gentleman and a couple nasty drivers, we got a lot of support. I genuinely felt our efforts proved successful. Thank you to all who turned out. It was great meeting you. Can't wait for our next rally!

Go vegan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment