Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Crazy Rumors Vegan Lip Balms Review


Crazy Rumors was nice enough to send me 3 products to try (I just paid shipping costs) so that I could review them for you all. They let me pick 2 lip balm flavours and a single lip colour. Their products are, of course, all vegan, cruelty-free (leaping bunny certified), gluten-free and organic. They use shea butter and jojoba oil for ultra moisturization. They have endless flavours of lip balm to choose from and 6 gorgeous lip colour shades, known by the name Hibiskiss.

Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Oil, Non GMO Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Natural Flavors, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vit E), Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) & Love *Organic
 I decided to pick scents that are nostalgic to me. Let's face is, anyone born between the mid 80's and now most likely grew up using Lip Smackers. Moisture and texture are always #1 when it comes to lip products but having an awesome scent makes it that much more enjoyable. I chose Root Beer and Banana Split. Let me tell you, when I sniff them, it's like I'm a kid again. They both smell just like you'd imagine they would. It's like opening a fresh bottle of root beer and peeling a banana. Both are super moisturizing, smooth and make your lips feel great!I also get comments wondering where the incredible smells are coming from when I put them on. :)

Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Oil, Non GMO Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Natural Flavors, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vit E), Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) & Love *Organic
Ingredients: Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Non GMO Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Natural Flavors, Tocopherol (Vit E), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide *Organic

For the Hibiskiss lip colour, I choose the colour Tropical. It's this beautiful vibrant pink shade. Smooth on the lips with a perfect distribution of colour. It also has a lovely scent and doesn't dry out your lips.



You can order your own at crazyrumors.com full online store. Thanks to Crazy Rumors for giving me the chance to try and review their products!


No comments:

Post a Comment