1. Desert Essence-- This has been one of my favourite brands for quite sometime. I tend to rave about them a fair amount. I love love love and did I mention love their products. The smells alone make me so happy and calm it's unbelievable. The scent they name their products live up to the name, so if you buy a coconut shampoo, you are getting a coconut shampoo. They smell divine, so good you could almost eat them. On top of that, their products just work really well. I always love the way my skin or hair feels after using Desert Essence. They have a large selection of gluten-free products for those sensitive to it. And the majority of their products are vegan (some contain bee products).
2. Shakai-- This quickly became one of my favourite brands. They are another company that makes products that smell incredible, as well as doing the job perfectly. As far as I am aware, most, if not all of their products are vegan and they always list as such on their bottles (no animal ingredients or testing). They are also Leaping Bunny certified.
3. e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face)-- I have been a longtime fan of e.l.f. with their affordable and quality cosmetics. Their makeup has beautiful pigments, leaves your skin looking fresh and they're always expanding their lines which leaves something for everyone. They also have fantastic customer service and always have discounts and promotions going on. All e.l.f. products are vegan except their dollar brushes which are made with animal hair.
4. JASON-- Another brand that as far as I'm aware is all vegan. JASON tends to be quite readily available in many places (department stores, pharmacies, etc.) They make a large variety of products that smell great and work wonderfully. Also their products tend to be very affordable and are Leaping Bunny certified.
5. Kiss My Face-- Like JASON, KMF tends to be pretty readily available. They make great products that work fantastically. They have a large selection of vegan products which they label on all their bottles.
Check out my newest video talking about my top 5: