Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Followers

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Vegan Halloween Candy List

I like to try to do a blog post to go along with some of my videos. This one seems extremely important to me since all the other "vegan" Halloween candy lists I have seen include many treats that do not use vegan sugars. I realize sugar is not a concern for everyone and I am certainly not passing judgment but personally, I try my hardest to make sure I get sweet treats that are fully vegan including the sugar source. So here is my small list of treats that are Vegan Peach approved. Please keep in mind that I live in Canada so ingredients may vary depending on location. Always read your ingredients lists before purchasing.**Note I will update this list when new products are found.

Angie's kettlecorn



Annie's fruit snacks



Chick o Sticks (Atkinsons)



Clif Bar (kid Z bar)




Endangered Species (dark chocolate squares)


Jolly Rancher (hard candy)



Justin's (dark chocolate peanut butter cups)



Larabar Minis


Mamba Fruit Chews 





Potato Chips, Popcorn or Pretzels
  • Most standard plain potato chips are vegan. You can also usually get pretzels or some flavored chips, just make sure you read labels.
Sjaak's 
  • orange bites
  • peanut butter bites




Skittles




Smarties & Rockets













Surf Sweets
 


Yummy Earth (lollipops, fruit snacks and jellybeans)




Glee Gum Pops

Barbaras Snackimals

Kerr's Molasses Kisses

Tasty Brand Fruit Snacks


TruJoy Sweets

Unreal (Dark)


Free2B



Wholesome

Enjoy Life









                                               Watch the video of me talking about Halloween candy.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerr's say they are proud to make their kisses with real cream and butter. So you may want to take that one off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assure you that isn't the case. You can even check their ingredients for their molasses kisses on their website. No cream or butter.

    ReplyDelete